Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Limoges and Haute Vienne
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Limoges and Haute-Vienne is strongly involved in international development of businesses and corporations.
The International Department of the Chamber deploys technical skills to support companies’ international development. For more than 25 years, it has been developing activities and services to assist members to break into international markets. It covers a wide range of services to members including information, consulting, market advice and assistance.
Throughout the year, the International Department enables companies to take part in international trade events:
- International trade fairs;
- Company trade missions;
- Buyers-sellers meetings and brokerage events.
It has mainly proven experience in the implementation and management of joint commercial spots based in foreign markets.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Limoges and Haute-Vienne has developed a strong knowledge and experience in the setting up of international consortiums based on the opening of joint trade offices abroad.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Limoges and Haute-Vienne has mainly initiated and developed commercial consortiums in different countries:
- In the United Arab Emirates for companies in the interior decoration sector;
- In Japan and South Korea, for gift items companies;
- In Dubai for a group of tapestry makers from Aubusson.
Now, Limoges Chamber of Commerce and Industry is implementing EXPORT FOOD SUDOE project, strengthening the partnership between transnational companies in the South-Western European territory including France, Spain and Portugal.
Research Association of Meat Industries of the Asturias Region
Who we are?
ASINCAR is a Spanish agro-food cluster (awarded with Bronze label) formed by more than 80 members (>95% SMEs) coming from all the value chain. Its facilities are located in Noreña (Asturias, North-West Spain) and currently counts with 22 multidisciplinar professionals (95% with university degree). Moreover, currently Asincar has more than 350 clients belonging to multiple food markets (meat, fish, seafood, fruits and vegetables, ready meals, canned food, gourmet line, ..).
The main mission of Asincar is to contribute to the competitiveness and sustainability of agro-food companies and their adaptation to future market scenarios through innovation, cooperation, knowledge and technology transfer as well as support for access to new markets. Apart from the cluster role, Asincar has two additional ones: it is also a food industrial association (origins), protecting and defending the companies rights, as well as a technology center, promoting research and innovation initiatives.
Which services ASINCAR provides?
ASINCAR provides the following services:
- Cluster activity
- Innovation projects
- Technical and technological assistance, legal advice
- Vocational training (employers and unemployers) and dissemination
- Laboratory for food safety and quality control (certified by national authority)
Its main cluster activity axes are:
- Keeping an active and update technological tender watch
- Fostering research and innovation activities in the agro-food sector. Dynamization of cooperation activities between members and external bodies
- Supporting for internationalization of agro-food SMEs
- Cross-pollination with interrelated areas/clusters: ICT (Industry 4.0), advance manufacturing (Factories of the Future), sustainability (Energy Efficiency), health (healthy and functional foods and ingredients), sustainable consumption and consumer lifestyle/trends
Asincar is nowadays full partner of several EU cluster strategical partnerships (ESCP-4i) as EU4FOOD and AdPack. Moreover, it is partner of the Bioeconomy pilot in the Vanguard Initiative for Smart Specialisation. Moreover, it is member of the technological platform Food for Life and participates in several working groups with national and regional public administrations.